Experimental Biology 2019 Mobile App Now Available
Navigate the event like a pro with the EB 2019 mobile app
, powered by Core-apps. For attendees, the EB 2019 App provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- View the entire EB program
- Search for specific sessions and abstracts
- Build a personalized daily schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Filter sessions by discipline, track, or session type
- Sync your online planner with the app by clicking “sync with my FollowMe Account” in the Gear Icon
- Search for attendees and connect with your colleagues
- Find special events, including the EB Welcome Reception and Tang Prize Award Lecture
- Join in on Facebook and Twitter conversations with the social feature
- Interactively locate exhibitors on the Orange County Convention Center maps
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute exhibitor, speaker, and event information
How to Download
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android devices, scan the QR code to the right, or search for “EB Annual Meetings” in the App Store or Google Play.
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/eb2019
. From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your specific device.
If you already have the 2018 app on your device, tap “Exit to show list” from the Gear Icon. Choose 2019 then tap download.