Experimental Biology (EB) is the annual meeting of five societies bringing together more than 12,000 scientists and 25 guest societies in one interdisciplinary community.
EB is the place to explore the latest cutting edge science in anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, pharmacology, and physiology. EB welcomes everyone with interest in advancing the latest research impacting life sciences. Attendees represent scientists from academic institutions, government agencies, non-profit organizations and industry.
This multidisciplinary, scientific meeting features plenary lectures, workshops, symposia, posters presentations, on-site career services, and exhibits spotlighting products and services integral to this professional community.
EB will be held from Apr. 6—9, 2019, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Experimental Biology 2019 Offers
- Access to five society meetings in one location with one registration fee
- More than 50 concurrent scientific sessions open to all attendees featuring the latest in life sciences disciplines
- Opportunity to meet representatives from over 300 companies on the exhibit floor
- Over 5,000 poster presentations
- A diverse audience: 65 countries on average represented
- EB Welcome Reception where all career levels gather for fun, networking, and to appreciate the power and energy of the EB Meeting
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Science Outreach Activity Poster Deadline: EXTENDED to Jan. 18, 2019
- Late-breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: Jan. 30, 2019
- Early Registration: Feb. 5, 2019
- Registration Cancellation Deadline: March 4, 2019
- Advanced Registration: March 20, 2019
- Hotel Reservations Deadline: March 13, 2019
- Exhibit Hall: Sunday, Apr. 7—Tuesday, Apr. 9, 2019
- Scientific Sessions: Saturday, Apr. 6—Tuesday, Apr. 9, 2019
- Poster Sessions: Sunday, Apr. 7—Tuesday, Apr. 9, 2019