Why Stay at an Official EB Hotel?
- Great rates: EB has negotiated special meeting rates at hotels close to the Orange County Convention Center. Your patronage makes it possible to secure the space necessary for this event at a greatly reduced price. By staying in the EB block you help meet our obligation to the hotel, avoid penalties, and keeps event costs (and therefore registration costs) down.
- Be in the center of activity: Enjoy quick and easy access to all EB functions without worrying about directions, taxis, or distance. Staying "within the block" also helps you keep connected with the informal activities and networking opportunities that occur at the headquarters hotel during the event.
- Double your networking opportunities: Have a greater chance of interacting with fellow attendees. Strike up conversations in the hotel lobby, the elevator, or at the hotel gift shop, and make connections to improve your business.
- Enjoy extended stay rates: Come in a few days early, or stay the weekend after. Our event hotels will offer discounted rates based on availability.
- Additional protection: Booking within the EB hotel block gives us the opportunity, if the need does arise, to assist you with any hotel problem you may experience while at the meeting. When you choose other hotels we have no contacts or leverage to help rectify a problem or inconvenience that you may have encountered.
Make Your EB Hotel Reservation
2019 Headquarter Hotels
- Rosen Centre Hotel
- The Hyatt Regency Orlando
Book Your Room
- Book your reservation online through onPeak, EB 2019's Offical Housing Provider.
- Call OnPeak Monday—Friday, from 8 a.m.–6 p.m. CT, (855) 742 9168 (toll free) or (312) 527 7300
- For groups of 10+ please complete the group form by clicking here. You will be contacted within 48 hours by onPeak in response to your request. For additional questions, please contact onPeak at (855) 742-9168/ (312) 527-7300.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
Note that onPeak is the only official housing company associated with EB. While other hotel resellers and fraudulent housing firms may contact you offering accommodations for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with EB. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences, many times leaving buyers stranded without a confirmed hotel reservation.
All offical EB Vendors, including onPeak will include the Offical EB Vendor badge (displayed to the right) in emails and on their website. If a vendor contacts you and does not have the badge, they are not affiliated with EB.
Are you interested in sharing a room at EB to cut down on expenses? Use the Room Sharing Message Board (coming soon) to find a roommate. The use of this Message Board is purely optional and does not guarantee a room share. EB, FASEB and their officers, employees, and agents assume no responsibility with respect to these services and accept no liabilities relative to the services. Submission of this form indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of this disclaimer of liability.
Make your hotel reservations early to guarantee hotel rates and availability. Hotel placement is on a first-come, first-served basis and according to hotel room availability. Hotel rates listed are in U.S. dollars and are subject to state and local taxes. Rates do not include any meals unless otherwise noted. Neither EB nor the Housing Bureau can guarantee that hotel rooms will be available at the group rates after the deadline.
Prior to April 1, all changes and cancellations should be made directly with the housing bureau. Cancellation of your reservation within 72 hours of your arrival date or failure to check in on your scheduled arrival date will result in one night’s room and tax charge to the credit card provided as a guarantee. Some hotels will charge a fee for early departures and for changes made within 72 hours of arrival.
To contact onPeak call Monday—Friday, from 8 a.m.–6 p.m. CT at (855) 742 9168 (toll free), (312) 527 7300, or email EB@onpeak.com
OnPeak will email confirmation once your reservation has been secured with a credit card. You will not receive a confirmation email from the hotel.
ADA and Special Needs
Please review the chart showing ADA compliances at each hotel. Please complete the appropriate box on the housing application if you have specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact EB@onpeak.com
with any questions.