Make Your EB Room Reservation Early
EB has negotiated special meeting rates at hotels close to the San Diego Convention Center. EB 2018’s Official Housing Provider is onPeak, we do not process hotel reservations directly.
Discounted Hotel Rate Deadline: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Book Your Room
- Book reservation online (24 hours)
- Call OnPeak Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM CT, (855) 742 9168 (toll free) or (312) 527 7300
- For groups of 10+ please complete the group form by clicking here. You will be contacted within 48 hours by onPeak in response to your request. For additional questions, please contact onPeak at (855) 742-9168/ (312) 527-7300.
The 2018 co-headquarters hotels are the San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina and the San Diego Hilton Bayfront.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
Note that onPeak is the only official housing company associated with EB. While other hotel resellers and fraudulent housing firms may contact you offering accommodations for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with EB. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences, many times leaving buyers stranded without a confirmed hotel reservation.
Why Stay at an Official EB Hotel?
- Be in the Center of Activity: Enjoy quick and easy access to all EB functions without worrying about directions, taxis, or distance. Staying "within the block" also helps you keep connected with the informal activities and networking opportunities that occur at the headquarters hotel during the event.
- Double your Networking Opportunities: Have a greater chance of interacting with fellow attendees. Strike up conversations in the hotel lobby, the elevator, or at the hotel gift shop, and make connections to improve your business.
- Enjoy Extended Stay Rates: Come in a few days early, or stay the weekend after. Our event hotels will offer discounted rates based on availability.
- Keep Overall Event Costs Down: Our EB hotels provide room rate discounts for EB attendees. Your patronage makes it possible to secure the space necessary for this event at a greatly reduced price. By staying in the EB block you help meet our obligation to the hotel, avoid penalties, and keeps event costs (and therefore registration costs) down.
- Additional Protection: Booking within the EB hotel block gives us the opportunity, if the need does arise, to assist you with any hotel problem you may experience while at the meeting. When you choose other hotels we have no contacts or leverage to help rectify a problem or inconvenience that you may have encountered.
Are you interested in sharing a room at EB to cut down on expenses? Use the Room Sharing Message Board
to find a roommate. The use of this Message Board is purely optional and does not guarantee a room share. EB, FASEB and their officers, employees, and agents assume no responsibility with respect to these services and accept no liabilities relative to the services. Submission of this form indicates your acknowledgement and acceptance of this disclaimer of liability.
Make your hotel reservations early to guarantee hotel rates and availability. Hotel placement is on a first-come, first-served basis and according to hotel room availability. Hotel rates listed are in U.S. dollars and are subject to state and local taxes. Rates do not include any meals unless otherwise noted. Neither EB nor the Housing Bureau can guarantee that hotel rooms will be available at the group rates after the deadline.
- Credit Card: A Valid credit card valid through April 2018 or later is required to secure your room reservation. Most major credit cards are accepted (VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club). Individual hotels may charge a one night’s room and tax as a deposit to the credit card submitted with your reservation request upon receipt of reservation by the hotel after Tuesday, March 28, 2018
- Checks: A credit card is required to reserve your room even if you intend to pay the hotel by check. A check in the amount of one night’s stay and tax must be sent directly to the hotel after March 28, 2018 and prior to April 13, 2018. A copy of the housing bureau acknowledgement must accompany the check.
Prior to April 1, all changes and cancellations should be made directly with the housing bureau. Beginning April 10, changes and cancellations should be made directly with the hotel. Cancellation of your reservation within 72 hours of your arrival date or failure to check in on your scheduled arrival date will result in one night’s room and tax charge to the credit card provided as a guarantee. Some hotels will charge a fee for early departures and for changes made within 72 hours of arrival.
To contact onPeak call Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM–6:00 PM CT: (855) 742 9168 (toll free) or (312) 527 7300, or email EB@onpeak.com
OnPeak will email confirmation once your reservation has been secured with a credit card. You will not receive a confirmation email from the hotel.
ADA and Special Needs
Please review the chart showing ADA compliances at each hotel. Please complete the appropriate box on the housing application if you have specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact EB@onpeak.com
with any questions.