We are excited to announce that Experimental Biology is again partnering with the international film and broadcasting company, WebsEdge to bring EB TV to the 2018 conference.
EB TV will bring a different element to the conference using video and is a great platform to learn about the latest science in the field of anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, pharmacology, and physiology.
WebsEdge will produce EB TV with a new daily program during the conference which will have two features:
- Conference News: Onsite, EB TV will film interviews, capture session highlights and hear delegates’ insights and reactions from around the conference.
- In-Depth Reports: Five-minute documentary style films from universities, institutions, laboratories and centers highlighting major research programs and activities from around the world.
In the lead up to the 2018 conference, WebsEdge will be reaching out to organizations to discuss unique sponsorship opportunities of producing a film about their work, to be included in the EB TV 2018 program.
Confirmed EB TV sponsor films for EB TV 2018 include:
- Regenerative Medicine Research Center, Sichuan University West China Hospital
- CL Laboratory, LLC
- Institute for Translational Research in Biomedicine at Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
- Department of Pharmacology at Dalhousie University
- University of Arizona Division of Translational and Regenerative Medicine
- Department of Anatomy and Neurobiology at Boston University
- Laboratory of Molecular Cell Biology at KU Leuven
- RESCREEN - Bindley Bioscience Center - Purdue University
- Clinical & Translational Science Center at the University of New Mexico
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM) and ProteaPex Therapeutics, LLC
- Canadian Centre for Alternatives to Animal Methods at the University of Windsor
- Anatomy Next
Only a limited number of organization will be able to feature in EB TV 2018. If you are interested in learning more about the in-depth reports, please contact: Bhavna Patel - email@example.com