Experimental Biology is the annual meeting of five societies comprised of more than 14,000 scientists and 25 guest societies.
Primary focus areas include anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, pharmacology, and physiology. EB 2018 is open to everyone with interest in the latest research impacting life sciences. Attendees represent scientists from academic institutions, government agencies, non-profit organizations and industry.
This multidisciplinary, scientific meeting features plenary and award lectures, workshops, oral and posters presentations, on-site career services and exhibits spotlighting equipment, supplies and publications required for research labs and experimental study.
Experimental Biology 2018 Offers
- Access to 5 collective society meetings in one location with one registration fee
- More than 50 concurrent scientific sessions open to all attendees featuring the latest in life sciences disciplines
- Opportunity to meet representatives from over 300 companies on the exhibit floor
- Over 5,000 poster presentations in 4 days of poster sessions
- More than 90 award programs and travel funding opportunities, plus poster competitions (awards vary by society)
- On average, 65 countries represented annually creating a diverse audience
- EB Welcome Reception where all career levels gather for fun, networking, and to appreciate the power and energy of the EB Meeting
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 7, 2017
- Late Breaking Abstract Submission Opens: January 4, 2018
- Early Registration: February 27, 2018
- Late Breaking Abstract Deadline: February 28, 2018
- Advanced Registration: April 5, 2018
- Registration Cancellation Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Hotel Reservations Deadline: Spring 2018
- Scientific Sessions: Saturday, April 21 – Wednesday, April 25
- Poster Sessions: Sunday, April 22 – Wednesday, April 25
- Exhibits: Sunday, April 22 – Tuesday, April 24