Registration fees include entrance to scientific sessions, exhibits, an online PDF of the program, mobile app, and much more! Fees do not include admission to the separate ticketed events. Benefits include:
- Access to 6 Society Programs - over 500 Sessions
- Access to Invited Sessions (scientific, education, and Public Policy presentations)
- Access to multiple society Platform Presentations (abstract-driven oral presentations)
- Access to the Plenary Oral Platform Session featuring presentations of the top scoring abstracts
- Access to the Opening Exhibit Hall Break
- Access to the Nobel Lecture Plenary
- Access to daily Poster Sessions featuring over 6,000 posters
- Entry into the Exhibit Hall featuring over 400 exhibiting companies displaying the latest products, publications, technology/software, and services in genetics
- Trainee and Travel Awards programs
- Trainee/student programs, including the Trainee-Mentor Luncheon, Career Development and Networking Session, and other workshops targeted to trainees
- Access to the on-site EB/FASEB Career Center for free career coaching and employment services
- Endless opportunities to network with colleagues from around the globe
by February 23, 2017 to receive the discounted registration fee. The registration fee includes entrance to scientific sessions, exhibits, an online PDF of the program and mobile app. The abstracts will be published online as part of The FASEB Journal
. Paper copies will not be available. Registration fees do not include abstract submission fees or membership dues.
*Graduate Student Registration: You must have a department head or research advisor certify your student eligibility. If registering online, enter the name and email address of your department head. If registering at the meeting, bring your ID card or a letter signed by your department head. “Student” will be indicated on your badge. Postdoctoral fellows, hospital residents, interns and laboratory technicians do not qualify as students.
**Undergraduate Students: Registration will be accepted in advance. To receive your badge on-site, bring a student ID card or a letter signed by your department head, research advisor
***Postdoctoral Trainee: Trainees have obtained their doctoral degree within the last five years and are currently enrolled in a postdoctoral trainee program.
****High School Teachers and High School Students: You must be a certified High School Teacher currently teaching High School students. You do not qualify for this category if you are currently teaching at a University or a Hospital. Credentials or a letter from the school principal will need to be provided on-site to receive your badge. High School Students should bring a student ID card or a letter signed by your teacher to receive your badge.
ALL REGISTRANTS – PLEASE NOTE: NO MATERIALS WILL BE MAILED IN ADVANCE. NO PRINTED PROGRAM WILL BE DISTRIBUTED.
Registration Resource Center
- Print a receipt and invitation letter
- Send an email confirmation
- Update your contact information
- Invite a colleague
- Check to see how your badge will look
- Add a society event.
You will not receive your badge prior to the meeting. There will be on-site kiosks set up to print your badge upon your arrival at the meeting. NEW IN 2017!
Printed programs WILL NOT
distributed. Program information will be available online prior to the meeting for individual downloading. You should also plan to download the meeting app prior to arriving.
On-site Registration: On-site registration will be available at McCormick Place beginning Friday, April 21, continuing through Wednesday, April 26.
Cancellation and Refunds
The registration receipt and a letter requesting a refund of the registration fee must be received by March 23, 2017. A $50 non-refundable processing fee will be deducted from the refund. After March 23, 2017 no refunds will be issued. Mail to: Experimental Biology Registration Office 9650 Rockville Pike Bethesda, MD 20814-3998
Meeting registrations cannot be transferred to another person. If the registrant cannot attend the EB 2017 Meeting in person for any reason, his/her registration must be cancelled, and the replacement person must register for the meeting separately.
Complimentary registration is available for qualified press to cover EB2017. Pre-registration for members of the media and freelance writers is encouraged. Please view our full press credentials
and learn about the registration process
We encourage families to travel to Chicago and enjoy the many family oriented activities in the area. However, it is strongly discouraged to bring your children to the session rooms. We urge you to make reservations in advance of the meeting for child care services. Choose Chicago
has provided the following childcare referrals:
Hotel Shuttle Service
Transportation will be provided between select EB 2017 block hotels and the McCormick Place. View shuttle bus routes, schedule and additional information