Mobile App Now Available!
Scan to Download
The EB 2017 Mobile App, powered by Core-apps is a native application for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, including a hybrid HTML5 app for BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices.
For Attendees, EB 2017 provides easy-to-use interactive capabilities to enhance your event experience:
- Personalize your daily schedule
- Search for specific sessions or abstracts
- Locate exhibitor booths or view product workshops
- Search for attendees and connect with your colleagues
- Find special events, including the EB Welcome Reception and Tang Prize Award Lecture
- Join in on Facebook and Twitter conversations with the social feature
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the McCormick Place Convention Center maps
Downloading the Experimental Biology 2017 Mobile App is easy!
For iPhone (plus iPad & iPod Touch) and Android devices: visit your App Store or Google Play on your device and search for “Experimental Biology 2017”
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to http://m.core-apps.com/eb2017
or Scan the QR code above! From there you will be directed to download the proper version of the app for your specific device.