Experimental Biology is the annual meeting of six societies comprised of more than 14,000 scientists and 50 guest societies.
Primary focus areas include anatomy, biochemistry and molecular biology, investigative pathology, nutrition, pharmacology, and physiology. EB 2017 is open to everyone with interest in the latest research impacting life sciences. Attendees represent scientists from academic institutions, government agencies, non-profit organizations and industry.
This multidisciplinary, scientific meeting features plenary and award lectures, workshops,
oral and posters presentations, on-site career services and exhibits spotlighting equipment,
supplies and publications required for research labs and experimental study.
The Many Reasons to Attend Experimental Biology by APS
Experimental Biology 2017 Offers
- Access to 6 collective society meetings in one location with one registration fee
- More than 50 concurrent scientific sessions open to all attendees featuring the latest in life sciences disciplines
- Opportunity to meet representatives from over 300 companies on the exhibit floor
- Over 5,000 poster presentations in 4 days of poster sessions
- More than 90 award programs and travel funding opportunities, plus poster competitions (awards vary by society)
- On average, sixty-five countries represented annually creating a diverse audience
- New! EB Welcome Reception!
Important Dates and Deadlines
Please note: Experimental Biology 2017 (hosted by AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP, ASN and ASPET) will be held in Chicago on April 22-26. The March for Science (April 22) coincides with the first day of the EB meeting. The EB meeting program—a year in the making—will continue as scheduled. We look forward to hosting an exciting meeting that reflects the energy and efforts put forth by our organizers and presenters. We recognize that some attendees may decide to participate in the March and we respect their choice to do so. If you are coming to Chicago, make sure you check out the EB program and schedule of events. We look forward to seeing you!
- Abstract Submission Deadline: November 17, 2016
- Discounted Registration Fee Deadline: February 23, 2017
- Registration Cancellation Deadline: March 23, 2017
- Hotel Reservations Deadline: March 31, 2017
- Scientific Sessions: Saturday, April 22 – Wednesday, April 26
- Poster Sessions: Sunday, April 23 – Wednesday, April 26
- Exhibits: Sunday, April 23 – Tuesday, April 25